Parts Coordinator Job Description:
The Parts Coordinator will be responsible for providing customers, insurance partners and team member’s a high quality, individualized customer service experience. Possesses strong interpersonal, organizational and communication skills and has the ability to troubleshoot and work proactively toward problem-solving. Have a working knowledge of parts and estimating systems.
Office Manager Duties and Responsibilities:
● Greet all customers in a timely, friendly and professional manner
● Adhere to approved vendor lists
● Email, call, or fax parts orders to appropriate vendors daily
● Receive parts as they are delivered. Verify parts are correct and not damaged before accepting
● Mirror match all incoming parts against the parts to be replaced
● Accurately post parts and sublet invoices as received
● Distribute parts to technicians
● Order supplement parts and ensure that supplemental parts are received in a timely manner
● Accurately enter all parts and sublet invoices into Summit. Scan all of these invoices into the appropriate Repair Order.
● Manage credits due report and keep all credits due under 30 days old
● High school diploma or equivalent required.
● Strong computer and keyboarding skills and the ability to use Microsoft Office products.
● Demonstrated and effective oral, written and interpersonal communication skills.
● Ability to work effectively with other internal teammates.
● Must be able to work required overtime.