Office Manager Job Description:
The Office Manager will be responsible for providing customers, insurance partners, and team member’s high quality, individualized customer service experience. The Office Manager possesses strong interpersonal, organizational and communication skills and can troubleshoot and work proactively toward problem-solving. The Office Manager also has a strong sense of leadership and can help lead a team to success.
Office Manager Duties and Responsibilities:
● Perform vehicle check-ins with each customer and collect initial photos
● Go over the vehicle with the customer at Delivery and ensure the customer is 100% satisfied
● Work with Office Staff to ensure all files are compliant and 100% complete for the next step
● Responsible for customer communication, providing timely vehicle repair updates
● Collect Account Receivables, as necessary
● Assist Claims Processor in finalizing, as needed
● Ability to match Insurance estimates in the estimating system, as needed
● Ability to write estimates, as needed
● Answers incoming calls, as needed
● Assist Front Office staff with day to day duties, as needed
● High school diploma or equivalent required.
● Strong computer and keyboarding skills and the ability to use Microsoft Office products.
● Demonstrated and effective oral, written and interpersonal communication skills.
● Ability to work effectively with other internal teammates.
● Must be able to work required overtime.
● Office Manager and/or Body Shop admin experience a plus
● Estimating experience a plus