Customer Service Job Description:
The Customer Service Representative (CSR) be responsible for providing customers, insurance partners, and team members high quality, individualized support. The CSR will be responsible for finalizing repair orders and concentrating on preparing the final bill, as well as assisting the Receptionist with day to day duties.
Customer Service Representative Responsibilities:
● Answers incoming calls and complete outgoing calls as needed
● Finalize repair orders daily
● Keep all files up-to-date daily
● Document all conversations with customers and insurance representatives
● Schedule estimates and repair appointments
● Match estimates
● Update customers on the process of their vehicle
● Collect accounts receivable
● Assess, schedule and process re-bills on comebacks
● Comply with Mahnke safety rules, guidelines, and standards
● High school diploma or equivalent required.
● Strong computer and keyboarding skills and the ability to use Microsoft Office products.
● Demonstrated and effective oral, written and interpersonal communication skills.
● Ability to work effectively with other internal teammates.
● Ability to problem-solve.
● Must be able to work required overtime.