The Estimator will be responsible for providing customers, insurance partners and team member’s a high quality, individualized customer service experience. The Estimator possesses strong interpersonal, organizational and communication skills and has the ability to troubleshoot and work proactively toward problem-solving. The Estimator will have the ability to communicate with insurance representative and coworkers to create a seamless and accurate repair order.
Duties and Responsibilities:
● Greet all customers in a timely, friendly and professional manner
● Write complete repair plans according to company and insurance guidelines
● Work closely with technicians and parts coordinator
● Document all files with necessary photos. Photos must be labeled according to insurance-specific guidelines or by shop standards for all non-DRP and Customer pay.
● Enter supplements as needed
● Scrub files each time they are synced and verify that totals match the estimating system
● Communicate regularly with technicians to minimize supplements
● High school diploma or equivalent required.
● Strong computer and keyboarding skills and the ability to use Microsoft Office products.
● Demonstrated and effective oral, written and interpersonal communication skills.
● Ability to work effectively with other internal teammates.
● Must be able to work required overtime.